Table of Contents:
- What information do you need to collect from me?
- Why do you collect personal information?
- Who do you share my personal information with?
- What do you do to protect my information?
- Is privacy guaranteed with internet communications?
- What should I do if I do not agree with how you handle my personal data?
Depending on the purpose(s) we need to collect it (different types of insurance and services require different specifics of information). Potential pieces of information you will be required to give out include:
- Basic Information:
- Full name
- Birth date
- Martial status
- Contact information (Phone and Fax Numbers, Email Addresses, Home Addresses)
- Your spouse's and children's full names
- Specific Information:
- Claims history
- Credit and past payment records
- Driver's record
- Details about your property and owned goods
- Medical information (past illnesses, medications taken)
- Information will be obtained from:
- Insurance companies
- Other insurance brokers and agents
- Credit organizations
- Motor vehicle and driver licensing authorities
- Financial institutions
- Medical professionals
- Enable us to acquire and renew an insurance policy for you
- Assist you and assess your ongoing needs for insurance
- Assess your need for other products, such as financial products and services, and offer them to you
- Ensure your information is accurate and up-to-date
- Protect the client (you) and the organization (us) from fraud.
We collect your information to provide you with the services and products you require from us. We also use your information to protect you and ourselves from fraud. Some common purposes include to:
- Insurance Companies
- Other insurance brokers or agents
- Credit organizations
- Professional third parties (adjusters, lawyers)
- Financial Institutions (banks, credit unions)
We must share your information to other parties in order to serve your needs. Organizations we share information with include:
- Not collecting, using or disclosing your personal information for any purpose other than those that we identify to you
- Keeping your personal information only for as long as we need to fulfil the stated purpose or as required by law
- Maintaining your personal information in as accurate, complete and up-to-date a form as possible
- Safeguarding your personal information to the best of our ability
- Responding to any request you may make to access or correct the personal information we hold about you
- Obtaining the appropriate consent from you for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information
- Encrypting personal information that is submitted to us online using socketed secure layer (SSL)
We protect your personal information and right of privacy by:
We can never guarantee the integrity and privacy of your information including your browsing history on this website. We do however use methods that help prevent unauthorized users from accessing your confidential information. Your confidential information is encrypted by a socketed secure layer (SSL) provided by GeoTrust. Of course, it is also safe from the Heart Bleed bug.
Concord Insurance & Financial Planning Group Inc.1001 Denison Street, Suite 201
Markham, Ontario, L3R 2Z6
Phone:(905) 513 0311
Toll Free: (888) 847 1622